Form 15H in Excel & Fillable PDF
Declaration under sub-section (1C) of section 197A of the Income-tax Act, 1961, to be made by an individual who is of the age of sixty years or more claiming certain receipts without deduction of tax
Who can submit Form 15H
Persons who satisfy the following two conditions can submit form 15H to Bank / Office to avoid Tax Deduction at Source (TDS) on their interest income:
- Resident Individuals aged 60 years or more (if you are below 60 years of age, you can submit form 15G, if other-wise eligible)
- Taxable income is not more than ₹ 300,000/- if age is less than 80 years. Taxable income is not more than Rs.500,000/- if age is 80 years or more.
From 1st April 2018, if interest income on Bank / Post Office deposits is less than ₹ 50,000/-, you need not submit form 15H to your Bank / Post Office as TDS on interest income shall be deducted if interest income is more than ₹ 50,000/-.
▲▼ Click / Tap to View / Hide Content
▲▼About forms compiled in Fillable PDF format
- These forms retain the Original Format of the form.
- These forms open in PDF readers with fields meant for filling of data / information highlighted.
- These forms may / may not contain formulas for auto calculation.
- These forms can be easily filled in Adobe Acrobat Reader 9 or above ( or any other modern PDF reader software). If you have any difficulty in opening / filling the form, please visit Adobe Acrobat Reader site for free download and installation of the latest version of the PDF reader software on your computer.
- These forms can be filled on your PC / laptop / mobile easier than a form compiled in Excel or Word.
▲▼About forms compiled in Excel format
- We try to match the format of the forms compiled in Excel to the original format of forms.
- These forms contain formulas for auto calculation and are protected by password to prevent accidental deletion of inbuilt formulas / spoil formatting and to check their unauthorized publication.
- The password of the forms will not be shared with any person. However, requests for amending / altering the form will be considered on merits
▲▼Download forms afresh whenever you want to use them because
The forms are amended on an ongoing basis to
- Remove errors / omissions noticed by us and / or advised by the users.
- Incorporate changes made in the forms by the form issuing department / agency.
- Make the form more user friendly.
▲▼Terms and conditions to download forms compiled by Karvitt
- The forms are available for free downoad for personal use only and not for publishing on any other web site / blog.
- Requests for updating the form / correction of any errors / omissions in the forms will be promptly attended to. Other requests will be entertained on merits.
- Due diligence is exercised in compiling forms. However, inadvertent errors / omissions are not ruled out. This site makes no claim that the forms made available for free download are correct and / or up-to-date. Please download and use the forms at your own risk and responsibility. This site will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused / arising to any person or persons or any body whosoever by using the forms downloaded from this site.
Click / Tap to accept above terms and conditions for download and use of the form.